- About HyperCharge Hub
- Tech Specs & Features
- As seen on KICKSTARTER! Introducing the new HyperCharge HubTM. One of the most powerful and thinnest USB wall charger offered by LinearFluxTM. The hub leverages the HyperFETTM HyperCharging technology from the famed LithiumCardTM.
With up to 3500mA, or 3.5 Amps, of total charging power, it’s capable of charging the most thirsty of devices currently sold in the market today.
By comparison the most powerful wall charger from Apple® is the iPad AirTM, 12 Watt single port USB charger. The Hub betters the iPadTM charger by offering up to 18 Watts but with two USB ports instead of one! This means potentially faster charging and less waiting of two devices you want to charge not just one.
When not in use, its clever fold-out outlet prongs stow neatly away in a low profile and sleek design.
It’s a world traveler. The hub can accept all global wall outlet voltages. From New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sydney, the hub can go anywhere you go.
(Hub includes two standard outlet prong. For techies out there it’s a, NEMA 1-15P plug, for use in North America, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines..etc. Global wall outlet adapters not included)
You can charge two devices at once and the Hub will never skip a beat! For example, simultaneous charging of:
- Two LithiumCards at once (of course!)
- Apple® iPhoneTM, iPodTM, iPadTM Mini
- Samsung GalaxyTM series
- Google NexusTM series
- BeatsTM Wireless Headphones
- JawboneTM Jambox
- And many more
• Input voltage: 100-250VAC 50/60Hz
• Output voltage: 5.0 VDC voltage
• Output current: 3.5A, 3500mA
• Output power: ~18 Watts
• # of USB ports: 2